Nevada Rural Housing Authority Headquarters
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment on a single-family home.
Churchill Senior Center
- Groundwater monitoring associated with new construction.
Henderson Police Training Facility
- Site assessment and excavation of lead-contaminated soil at the former firing range.
- Soil, surface water, and groundwater assessment of a former gravel mine that has since been redeveloped into a community park.
- Site assessment and soil and groundwater management during the redevelopment of a former railyard into a mixed-use development with a museum, performing arts center, and medical treatment/research center.
Moapa Paiute Indian Reservation
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments and subsequent asbestos and lead-based paint abatement of commercial, agricultural, and administrative buildings.
Cabana Dr. & Flamingo Rd.
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments of an undeveloped lot being considered for school expansion.
|North Las Vegas|
Old Pumphouse Building
- Site Assessments of a vacant property proposed for redevelopment into a school district healthcare facility.
Las Vegas Armory
- Remedial excavation of a former National Guard Armory that has since been redeveloped into a community center.
Henderson Redevelopment Agency Sites
- Site assessments of former residentially developed properties in preparation for mixed-use redevelopment.
Former Eagle Gas Station
- Site assessment and removal of above and underground storage tanks at a former gas station in preparation for redevelopment into a community information center and meeting space.
Owyhee Combined School
- Soil and groundwater assessment and site remediation at a school with soil contaminated by multiple heating oil and diesel fuel spills.
Former Ranch House Casino & Café & Vacant 7-Acre Parcel
- Assessment and excavation of contaminated soil and distribution piping at a former casino and gas station in preparation for mixed-use redevelopment.
- Asbestos and lead-based paint assessment and abatement at an abandoned historic hotel in preparation for demolition and redevelopment.
- Site assessment for a 605-acre property with an extensive history of mining, commercial development, and residential development.
Silver Peak Gas Station
- Site assessment of a former gas station in preparation for demolition and/or redevelopment.
Silver Peak Dew Drop Inn
- Site assessment of a former motel and restaurant in preparation for demolition and/or redevelopment.
- Site assessment and site cap on a former railroad loading yard in preparation for redevelopment into a community park.
Old Panaca Pre-School
- Site assessment and abatement of asbestos containing building materials and lead-based paint in a preschool building in preparation for renovation.
Former Hawthorne Landfill
- Assessment and characterization of a former municipal landfill, consolidation of solid waste, and proper disposal of asbestos containing materials.
Babbitt Bowling Alley
- Asbestos abatement on an abandoned military bowling alley in preparation for redevelopment.
Former Silver Strike Motel
- Site assessment, removal of heating oil tanks, soil excavation and backfill, and abatement of asbestos, PCBs, and lead-based paint at an abandoned motel in preparation for demolition and redevelopment with a fire station and community park.
- Site assessment of 1,700 acres formerly used as a military and municipal airfield in preparation for site redevelopment.
- Site assessment and asbestos and lead-based paint abatement of an abandoned residential and commercial building in preparation for renovation and redevelopment.
Tonopah Convention Center
- Assessment of convention center building and surrounding property for the presence of asbestos, lead-based paint, mold, and soil contamination.
Bob Rudd Community Center
- Assessment and cost-benefit analysis of cleanup activities for asbestos and lead-based paint contamination at a community center.
Lakeview Golf Course
- Site assessment of an abandoned golf course in preparation for purchase by the County and continued use as a public golf course.
Gabbs Recreation Hall
- Site assessment and abatement of asbestos, lead-based paint, and PCBs for an abandoned community center in preparation for a demolition and rebuild.
- Site assessment & characterization of contamination, cleanup planning, and community engagement for former underground mine in preparation for reclamation and redevelopment.
Truckee River Flood Project
- Site assessments of mixed-use commercial development in preparation for demolition and conversion to open space.
RTC 4th Street Station & Centennial Plaza Transit Center
- Site assessments for potential transit center locations.
West 2nd St. & Stevenson St.
- Site assessment of a public parking lot in preparation for potential redevelopment.
Former Jean’s Barbershop
- Site assessment and cleanup of underground storage tanks and surrounding soil on a former commercial property in preparation for building demolition and redevelopment with affordable housing.
Freight House District
- Site assessment of the former freight station in preparation for mixed-use commercial redevelopment and revitalization.
Dodd-Beals Fire Academy
- Site assessments in preparation for cleanup and eventual site reuse.
- Site assessment of a former hotel in preparation for building demolition and redevelopment.
Reno Downtown Events Center
- Site assessments of former auto repair facilities & gas stations in preparation for construction of the Events Center.
Reno Sparks Indian Colony
- Site assessment and cleanup of extensive soil contamination on a former industrial site in preparation for redevelopment of a new Walmart store.
|White Pine County|
Nevada Northern Railway Museum
- Characterization and cleanup of hazardous waste stored throughout the active railway property to improve safety for the visiting public.
Old White Pine County Landfill
- Characterization, consolidation, and capping of solid waste on a former municipal landfill in preparation for residential redevelopment of adjacent site.
Former Lackawanna Mill
- Site assessment and cleanup of PCB-impacted soil on a former mill site in preparation for additional remediation and eventual redevelopment.
Ruth Elementary School
- Site assessment and cleanup of asbestos containing materials on a long-vacant school building to facilitate demolition and redevelopment.
McGill Ball Park
- Site assessment and abatement of PCB-containing materials on a community ball park in preparation for additional cleanup and facility refurbishment.