CEM Cost Guidelines & Rates
The Nevada Division of Environmental Protection, Petroleum Fund Program is proposing to adopt an amended version of Policy Resolution 2001-05, the CEM Cost Guidelines. The proposed revisions to the CEM Cost Guidelines include administrative updates to outline expectations related to the electronic filing of Petroleum Fund applications for coverage, not-to-exceed proposals (NTEPs), and claims; addition of hours to specific NTEP tasks; addition of Task J.2: Initial Abatement at Commercial Sites; and general grammatical and reference revisions. Workshops to discuss Amended Policy Resolution 2001-05 and receive comments were held at the end of October 2018. Please see below for more information.
- Notice of Public Hearing for Adoption of Revisions to Board Policy Resolution 2001-05 and Other Matters Before the Nevada Board to Review Claims
- Notice and Agenda of Workshops to Solicit Comments on Proposed Ammendments to Policy Resolution 2001-05: CEM Cost Guidelines
- Proposed Amended CEM Cost Guidelines - December 2018
A current version of the CEM Cost Guidelines and associated materials are available below.
- Petroleum Fund CEM Cost Guidelines (Revised September 2017)
- Bids are required for all work and equipment with a value greater than $6,000. This value was established pursuant to NAC 445C.270(4)(e).
- Ineligible Contractor Costs
- Per Diem Rates
- Rates applicable October 1, 2017 through September 30, 2018
- Rates applicable October 1, 2018 through September 30, 2019
- Mileage rate updates take place in January of each year. The current mileage rate for company, personal, or rental vehicles is $0.545 per mile.
- CEM Equipment & Materials Rates