The e-Manifest System
EPA's Electronic Manifest (e-Manifest) System
On June 30, 2018, the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) activated a national system for electronically tracking hazardous waste shipments from cradle to grave. The e-Manifest system facilitates the transmission of information from uniform hazardous waste manifest forms to the EPA using a web based program. The EPA is implementing the e-Manifest system in partnership with industry and states through the RCRAInfo Industry Application. By enabling the transition from a paper-intensive process to an electronic system, the EPA estimates e-Manifest will reduce the burden associated with preparing manifests, create rapid notification of discrepancies related to shipments of hazardous waste, and ultimately create a cost savings to industry and state stakeholders.
NDEP Resources for e-Manifest
- e-Manifest Webinar - Introduction & Review of EPA’s New e-Manifesting System
- Register to Use e-Manifest
- Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest Requirements
Overview of the e-Manifest System
You can learn more about e-Manifest by exploring the direct links below or by visiting EPA’s e-Manifest homepage.
- What is e-Manifest?
- Fact Sheets for e-Manifest Stakeholders
- Receiving Facilities
- e-Manifest Advisory Board
- Monthly Update on e-Manifest
- User Registration for Generators, Transporters, Brokers, Receiving Facilities
- Access e-Manifest (RCRAInfo)
- Manifest Form and Instructions
Requirements for Receiving Facilities
EPA Resources and Ongoing System Development
- Frequently Asked Questions for e-Manifest
- How to Participate in e-Manifest User Testing
- e-Manifest Webinars by EPA
Join the e-Manifest ListServ
- Subscribe by sending a blank message to: eManifestemail@example.com
- Contribute to the list by sending an email message to eManifest@lists.epa.gov
Questions about using the e-Manifest system?
e-Manifest Helpdesk for Industry Users
8:00 am ET – 6:00 pm ET
Toll Free: (833) 501-6826
Direct Line: (970) 494-5508
For Additional Information Contact:
Nevada Division of Environmental Protection via e-mail: IDnumber [at] ndep.nv.gov.