Statutes and Regulations
On August 25, 2020 the Nevada State Legislative Commission adopted into law updated regulations regarding hazardous waste. The updates are summarized in the Hazardous Waste Adoption Presentation below.
- NRS 444.440-444.645 (Solid Waste)
- NRS 444A.010-444A.110 (Recycling)
- NRS 459.400-459.600 (Hazardous Waste)
- NRS 618.775 (Asbestos)
- NAC 444.570-444.7499 (Solid Waste)
- NAC 444A.005-444A.470 (Recycling)
- NAC 444.842-444.976 (Hazardous Waste & Asbestos)
2019 - 2020 Hazardous Waste Regulation Adoption
The Nevada State Environmental Commission adopted permanent regulation assigned R084-19, which pertains to Chapter 444 of the Nevada Administrative Code, on July 1, 2020. A copy of the regulation, as adopted, is titled "R084-19" below.
The Nevada Legislative Commission signed the regulations into law on August 25, 2020. They are now effective in the State of Nevada.
Hazardous Waste Adoption Presentation Updated 11-13-19
Public Notice - 2020 Public Workshop
R084-19 Briefing of Regulations
Public Notice 2020 Regulation Adoption Meeting Notes 11-13-19