Water Quality Integrated Report
Water Quality Integrated Report: Every two years the Nevada Division of Environmental Protection is required by the Clean Water Act (CWA) to conduct a comprehensive analysis of water quality data associated with Nevada's surface waters to determine whether state surface water quality standards are being met and designated uses are being supported. Nevada’s Integrated Report is prepared in accordance with the requirements of Sections 303(d)/305(b)/314 of the Clean Water Act and is intended for use by the public, other entities, and NDEP for water quality management planning purposes. Due to time needed to gather, verify, and compile data into appropriate databases, the assessment period for the Integrated Report always lags about two years behind the present. The 2016 and 2018 assessment periods were combined, due to database development, into one report, the 2016-2018 Water Quality Integrated Report (2016-2018 IR). Because the two reporting cycles are combined into the one 2016-2018 IR the period of data was extended to a seven-year period, between October 1, 2009 and September 30, 2016.
Below are links to the Nevada 2016-2018 Water Quality Integrated Report, web map, and associated information; all previous assessment reports are located within the IR Archive:
- Nevada 2016-2018 Water Quality Integrated Report (Document is formatted for double-sided printing)
- Web Map - 2016-2018 IR
- GIS File Geodatabase - 2016-2018 IR
Public Comments on the Nevada DRAFT 2016 - 2018 IR and NDEP responses
- Comments submitted by the Colorado River Commission of Nevada
- NDEP response to the Colorado River Commission of Nevada
- Comments submitted by Carson Water Subconservancy District
- NDEP response to Carson Water Subconservancy District
- Comments submitted by Meridian Jerritt Canyon Corp.
- NDEP response to Meridian Jerritt Canyon Corp.
- Comments submitted by Naval Air Station Fallon
- NDEP response to Naval Air Station Fallon
- Comments submitted by Nevada Department of Transportation (Pook)
- NDEP response to Nevada Department of Transportation (Pook)
- Comments submitted by Nevada Department of Transportation (Blumberg)
- NDEP response to Nevada Department of Transportation (Blumberg)
- Comments submitted by Trout Unlimited
- NDEP response to Trout Unlimited
- Comments submitted by Western Resource Advocates and Nevada Conservation League Education Fund
- NDEP response to Western Resource Advocates and Nevada Conservation League Education Fund