State Handbook of Best Management Practices Update Project
Bureau of Water Quality Planning staff have initiated a project to update the 1994 State Handbook of Best Management Practices.
Several tasks have been completed to date towards updating the Handbook:
- Preparation of a Handbook Update Gantt Chart Project Planner
- Scheduled tasks forecast completion of the updated handbook in the spring of 2023.
- Introduction of the project to the State Conservation Commission
- Introduction of the project to the State Environmental Commission
- Hosting of a Project Scoping Meeting open to prospective project stakeholders
- Invitation to Stakeholders to form a project Technical Advisory Group
- Preparation of updated Best Management Practice individual descriptions and/or guidance to BMP resources
- Advisory and Stakeholder consultation on initial handbook drafts
Project tasks and the flow of work are represented in the diagram below:
For project information, please contact Project Staff:
- Chuck Schembre via email: email@example.com
- Jon Paul Kiel via email: firstname.lastname@example.org