Data and Information Management Branch
The Data and Information Management Branch performs several core functions:
• Maintains a database of all facilities that have been issued an air quality operating permit by the NDEP.
• Processes annual emissions reports received from Class I, II, and III permitted sources.
• Issues invoices and tracks payments for applicable air quality operating permit fees.
• Assists in preparing annual emissions data for submittal to the National Emissions Inventory (NEI) of the US EPA.
• Provides support for public records requests for air program information.
For further assistance, please call 775-687-9351.